The following considerations apply to all paintings:
- The canvases used for paintings are professionally stretched on wood with staple-free sides.
- The sides are painted so there is no blank canvas visible when hanged on the wall.
- After completion a clear varnish has been applied to protect the painting from sunlight and dust.
- Paintings are ready to be hanged (wire already mounted).
- Paintings in room images (“hanged on the wall”) may NOT be to scale. Use painting’s size (shown on their individual pages) for considerations involving your particular circumstances.